*This will also work for SharePoint 2013 Preview*
You can use the following script to update information for one of your Secure Store Applications.
I want to change the Contact E-mail property for this Secure Store Application to "NewEmail@xxx.com"
For this part, I have set up the following:
– 1 Web Application (My intranet)
– 1 Secure Store Service Application
– Created 1 Application: "TestID":
I found that before this works, you need the following:
– Site Collection Administrator for the root of the web application (my intranet)
– Full Control on the Secure Store Service Application. You can set this by going to:
Central Administration -> Application Management -> Manage Service Application -> Highlight the Secure Store Service Application -> Select "Administrators" from the ribbon.
Changing the desired property
#Add the PowerShell Snapin
#Retrieve the Service context
#Get the Secure Store Application and save the new information into a variable
#Set the saved information to the Target Application